This is just a place where I write lines and rhymes.

Other Poets
  • The Poemster


  • Thursday, June 03, 2004

    I am the Fire


    I will start as harmless and humble heat,
    And mature to make you shriek and cry,
    As I feast on your life from face to feet,
    And let you live lastingly long until you die.

    I may grow to sweep all life forms on my way,
    And leave behind me scenes of death and decay.
    But I know I shall die one daunting day,
    Because you and nature shall kill me anyway.


    MiKe

    1 Comments:

    Blogger rob said...

    For what it's worth
    I just gave birth
    To cyber graf-fi-ti

    But the poemster poems
    He don't write tomes
    And he's on a poeming spree

    20 seconds lent
    Is time well spent
    And this one is for free

    you've been poemed by:
    the poemster

    8:57 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Site Meter