This is just a place where I write lines and rhymes.

Other Poets
  • The Poemster


  • Wednesday, June 02, 2004

    A Universe Poem


    So extraordinarily expanding eternally,
    So very vast with vivid variety,
    So magnificent and mind-meditating,
    Yet so dark and defiantly daunting.

    Who am I ? A simple worthless Creature,
    Standing here observing this Unexplainable World,
    Which brought me to Life and let me mature,
    But which will, ultimately, carry me to the Underworld.


    MiKe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Sara said...

    I can see why you would hate humanity in comparison to the vastness of our surroundings. Humans seem to fickle at times, so obsessed with themselves. It is an injustice that those who see this would become the loners.

    6:11 pm  
    Blogger Peg said...

    ooh journey I can say no more...you have covered all!
    damn, you are good Mike!

    3:53 pm  
    Blogger julien.Briollas said...

    I love it its make me cry when I read it sow mush it is good

    9:58 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Site Meter